VA (Vertical Alignment)

VA refers to “Vertical Alignment” and describes a panel technology used in televisions and monitors. VA panels use vertically aligned liquid crystals to allow light to pass through and offer high contrast but limited viewing angles.

VA (Vertical Alignment)
VA (Vertical Alignment) Infographic
tvfindr Wiki
All terms sorted alphabetically
Not found what you were looking for?